Benchmark- Personal Worldview
Benchmark- Personal Worldview Paper
As a nurse leader, it is important to understand a variety of leadership models and styles. This will help you adapt to different settings and apply strategies to support and inspire others. It may also be necessary to apply models in different professional settings to satisfy certification requirements. Write a 1,250-1,500-word paper about your personal model of leadership, including the following:
Model of Leadership: Part A
– Describe your personal model of leadership.
– Compare your personal leadership model to servant leadership, transformational leadership, and at least one other model of leadership.
– How does your personal model of leadership prepare you to employ strategies for effectively leading diverse teams and fostering interdisciplinary collaboration as you implement your leadership project?
Personal Worldview: Part B
– Describe your personal worldview. Include the religious (Christian), spiritual, and cultural elements that you think most influence your personal philosophy of practice and attitude towards leadership.
– Describe how your professional leadership behaviors inspire others.
Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed resources (published within the last 5 years) as evidence to support your views.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
MSN Leadership in Health Care Systems
6.3: Employ strategies for effectively leading diverse teams and fostering interdisciplinary collaboration.
6.7: Model professional leadership behaviors to motivate and inspire others.
Personal Model of Leadership
Leadership Model Comparison (B)
Diverse Teams and Interdisciplinary Collaboration
Thesis, Position, or Purpose
Development, Structure, and Conclusion
Mechanics of Writing